Skip to main content

Hikikomori|horror stories|English stories


I'm a psychiatrist by profession and, over the course of my carreer . I have dealt with many people who have strange and unusual problems. However, one case in particular disturbed me more than any other. There was a family of three who lived next door to me. They were a married couple in their last 50s.

And they had a son who was about 30 years old . The son was what we call in Japan a
" Hikikomori ". Someone who is introverted reclusive and isolated .
Someone who has withdrawn from social contacts. I didn't hear about his condition directly from his parents . I assumed they didn't want to discuss it .In Japan, people are very concerned about appearance and having a son who is hikikomori is an embarrassment . As the days passed , their son went out less and less . Eventually, he never came out of the house at all . Every night , from his bedroom window, the furious
Voice of his  mother could be heard screaming and shouting at him. Whenever I met the poor women , she smiled and said hello, but the strain was showing in her face .
She became pale and haggard .
It had been almost six years since any one had seen the son.
One day , the father knocked on my door and And asked me to come to his house . He knew I was a psychiatrist and since we were neighbors , I decided to do what I could to help the family .
When we got to the front door, the mother was there waiting for us.
She led me upstairs to her son's room.
She banged on the door with her fist and shouted, " We're coming in!" Then , she burst into the room and shrieked, " Are you going to sleep forever ? Get up , you lazy good for nothing ! "
Before I knew what was happening she grabbed a golf club and started beating her son under the covers . For a moment , I was stuck dumb as she reigned down blow after
blow. Then , I sprang into action , grabbing
The golf club and wrestling her out of the room .
I hurried back inside to check on her son's injuries.but when I pulled back the bed covers
, I couldn't  believe my eyes .

Lying beneath the sheet was mummified corpse. I stood there terrified , staring at the pile bones and leathery old skin. The father approached me, hanging his head in shame .
"Our son died 6 years ago... It was my wife that I wanted you to see ,"he said .
If you like the story comment below for more stories like this
👇👇👇👇

Comments

  1. Wow.. I loved the turning here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post really liked it Click here and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting twist, you did a wonderful job writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sad story! I didn't expect that turn at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I totally didn't expect that ending. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goosebumps !
    That was perfectly written !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The descriptive nature of this story made me feel like I was a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your writing style! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool- I wasn't expecting that! Great short story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness this sounds like a right thriller! so many twists. well written

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This gives me creeps! What a plot twist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That endding was a big suprise. Shocking! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a really interesting read. Keep writing and Keep exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greaaat read ! I love the way you set this up and that ending was definitely unexpected !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great story totally heart touching

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://sarrahblog.blogspot.com/2019/08/father-unexpressed-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wasn't expecting that. Very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you wanna know more about this topic or any other topic just comment below.

Popular posts from this blog

Advantages of taking pulses

Pulses (aka chickpeas, lentils, dry peas and beans) are the dry, edible seeds of the plants in the legume family. pulses provide protein, complex carbohydrates, and several vitamins and minerals. Like other plant-based foods, they contain no cholesterol and little fat or sodium. Pulses are usually rich in protein and contains little amount of fat.  Advantages of taking pulses:- Good for Your Heart Including more pulses in your diet may lower your risk of cardiovascular disease, according to the Linus Pauling Institute. Pulses are high in fiber. For example, a 1 cup serving of cooked lentils contains more than 15 g of fiber, meeting 60 percent of your daily value. The fiber in the pulses may improve heart health by lowering cholesterol levels. Pulses also are high in potassium. Including more potassium-rich foods in your diet can lower blood pressure by counteracting the effects of sodium. Lower Risk of Diabetes Pulses are a low-glycemic index food

LIFT|horror story|stories in english

Stories in English|Stories|Scary stories It was drizzling while I was driving on my way back to home. It was already 11:30 PM And I was late from my work.  I turned on the radio and began listening to the songs playing. Suddenly something got my attention. It was an announcement on the radio. It said about a psycho serial killer who was on a killing spree since few days.  The broadcaster announced -"Initial anticipation reveals that the serial killer stops the cars for a lift, just to enter it and after some casual conversation brutally kills his victims with a hidden sharp knife.  The killer usually appears in lonely streets and late at night. There's no motive behind the killings. Police are investigating. "I continued driving for a while until my eyes got stuck on a man besides the road waving his hand hastily to stop the car.  {Scary stories} "Please stop the car, it's very urgent. My daughter is very ill and i am waiting here for half an hour for a vehicle&q